Sunday, August 15, 2010

MEET Azzi!!

After i shared the news!! tethakart ena i didnt introduce my self properly ! ;p

ill tell you few things about me, ma3ana i hate talking about my self, bs you have to understand our personalities to get our stories right;p

  1. Im a very positive person! in a way that you cant even imagine;p nader ma az3aal wayed o nader ma e'6eeg khelgy moda e6weela cuz i do my best to think POSITIVE! ;p
  2. Outgoing and loves to experience everything!.
  3. dam ene 3a6etkom 2 qualities a36ekom 3aaib feeny, BADLEYAT!!! 3umrkom mara7 tla7gon 3ala badleyaty! thank god im typing now wala law im talking chan mafahamtaw shay;p
  4. Nasaaayaaa;/// o mo5y dayman mo ma3aay!! which leads us to number 5!
  5. mokhy efaker eb seteeen shay eb wagt wa7ed!! wa7eb a7alel kelshay ;p
  6. the most important thing in my life ghair my family .. is MY FRIENDS! i love them, appreciate them and i thank god everyday ena i have them :)
  7. and i KNOW im CRAAAAAAAZY
  8. im a believer! i believe everything happens for a reason and everything will work out at the end. cuz i believe that if its not okay then its not the END!

o men hal shay yaatny el positivity ;p

thats pretty much me! stay tuned for more

you wont regret it



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HER!! I WANT HER HERE WITH MEEEEEEE! AHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete